Buffalo NEA Awards VISA Cards
The Buffalo National Education Association entered all employees who submitted their membership forms by the August due date, into a drawing for four $50 VISA gift cards. The winners were Anita Adams, Stephanie Hayes. Tammy Howenrton, and Layne Barnhart. Congratulations!
No Late Start Wednesday Schedule
The Dallas County School district will not longer be utilizing Late Start Wednesday schedules. Bus routes will run at their regular times on Wednesdays.
Back to School Registration
We are quickly approaching the start of a new school year. Exciting changes are coming to our family registration process. We will no longer be having the district wide registration at BPMS. All current student registration forms will now be accessed and completed online through the Parent Portal beginning August 1 at 8 a.m. These links are included below. If you do not have access to the parent portal, you can contact one of our school offices. For families that are enrolling for the first time, they will access a Quick Registration Form on our www.bisonpride.org website, beginning August 1. Once our office receives the completed Quick Registration Form, a district employee will contact the parents with their Parent Portal information so the family can complete the forms on the Parent Portal. If you do not have Internet access, there will be registration stations at each school building, August 2-3, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. You can also contact a building office if you need additional help. Our building offices are still closed for the summer but will reopen August 1.
Tips and Tricks to Online Registration
Some suggestions to make online registration go as smooth as possible include the following:
1. Use Google Chrome brower. Internet Explorer has presented some slow loading issues. Do not use the Student 360 App for registration.
2. If you have issues logging into the Parent Portal, please contact your child's school office for help.
3. Parents of current students, should use the Parent Portal for registration, not the New Student Quick Registration Form.
4. Your username is your email address when logging into the Parent Portal.
5. PK and Kindergarten parents that participated in screening in the spring, should use the Parent Portal to register their students.
6. PK and Kindergarten parents who have not participated in screening, should use the New Student Quick Registration Form.
7. Please complete your student registration by August 8 in order to prepare bus routes, class rosters, etc. Registration will remain open.
DCR1 is proud to announce that Mrs. Jacque Rice, technology and business teacher, has been named a Missouri Regional Teacher of the Year for the Agency for Teaching, Leading, and Learning.
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM VB vs Sherwood
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM FB vs Warsaw (Senior Night)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM SB vs Weaubleau
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM JH FB vs Warsaw
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM VB vs Clinton
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM SB vs Marshfield
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JH VB vs Marshfield
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM SB vs Clinton
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JH VB vs Hollister
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM VB vs El Dorado Springs
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM FFA Blood Drive/BHS Field House
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CC @ Buffalo Invitational (Home)
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM SB vs Branson
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JH VB vs Clever