Skip To Main Content


Transcript Requests

Graduates of Buffalo High School or former students of the district (who would be past graduation age) that would like to request copies of their educational transcripts should send a request to the Custodian of Records (Mrs. Julia Owens) at  You will need to complete a transcript request form which you can obtain by clicking Transcript Request.  If you are requesting the transcript be sent directly to you or somewhere other than an educational institution, you must present a copy of a photo I.D. such as a drivers license.  

Former students who are still "school aged" that would like to request a copy of their transcript of academic record should contact the school where they would currently be attending if they were still enrolled.  For example, elementary aged students would contact either Mallory Elementary or Long Lane Elementary schools---high school aged students would contact Buffalo High School.