SIS Parent Portal
The SIS Parent Portal is a password protected website that allows parents to access data on their students. Using the Parent Portal, parents will be able to look at a variety of information including a student's current grade, homework assignments, lunch card balances, attendance information and daily school announcements. All parents must complete a parent user form prior to using the system. To begin using the SIS Parent Portal, follow the steps shown below.
To begin using the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Fill out the Parent Portal Registration form and return it to your child’s school.
2. Your user name and password will be emailed to the address you provide on the registration form. Only one email per individual, please.
3. Go to the school district’s web page http://www.bisonpride.us and click on Parent Portal.
If you have problems or questions about accessing the site, please contact the school where your child is enrolled to make sure your email address is correct.
These rules apply:
• Your email must be current. If your email address changes, be sure to contact the school and update your information.
• As a part of security procedures, the ONLY way to receive your password is by email. The school district does not have access to your password information and cannot give it to you.
• If you forget your password, you may click the “Forget Password Link?” to retrieve it.