Materials Testing Statement of Qualifications
Material Testing Statement of Qualifications
The Dallas County R-I School District is requesting proposals (RFP) for Construction Materials Testing and Special Inspections. This request is for the construction of Dallas County Technical Center.
If your firm is interested in the possibility of providing professional services for the
District, please submit your Statement of Qualifications. In order to better evaluate each firm's qualifications, the following factors will be reviewed and may be considered in the selection process. It is asked that you provide your qualifications in the following order to help in this evaluation.
- List what discipline of services your firm provides. If your firm offers several
disciplines, please be specific as to the type and qualifications of each discipline.
- Please list the key personnel of the firm. This listing should include each individuals
educational background and experience. The length of service with the firm should also
- Experience the firm has with educational facilities. Experience with facilities of a similar scale and types of construction. This experience will not be mandatory for selection but preference may be given in certain instances when the individual project may dictate.
- General experience of the firm. Please list examples of the firms work for the past 5
years with the personnel responsible for the projects listed.
- Please list three to five references we may contact. Please give the person's title along
with their relationship to either a particular project or how they are acquainted with the
firm. Addresses and telephone numbers should be listed.
- Additional information. Any additional information you would like to present may be
- Provide an office location from which the project will be serviced from.
- Provide projected costs for Materials Testing and Special Inspections
In addition to the qualifications provided, selection of a firm will also include their past
record of performance with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and
the ability to meet schedules. The firm's proximity to and familiarity with the area may also
be a consideration in the selection process.
Please submit your RFP by July 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm to Dr. Tim Ryan, Superintendent of Schools, to the District Office at 1323 S. Ash Street, Buffalo, Mo 65622. If you have any questions concerning this request, please feel free to contact the District at 417-345-2222 or email email@example.com.
TESTING MATERIALS REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS